Sexy  <http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/supernatural/192272> Supernatural
thief Bela (Lauren Cohan) has already been sent to hell - unlike Dean, she
won't be released - and now the show's creator Eric Kripke
<http://www.tvguide.com/celebrities/eric-kripke/194150>  tells TV Guide it's
bye bye to sexy demon Ruby (Katie Cassidy
<http://www.tvguide.com/celebrities/katie-cassidy/249463> ) as well.

"She's great, but this was unfortunately a financial decision - purely
budgetary, because creatively she was terrific," Kripke said. "I have
nothing but great affection for Katie, and she was great for the show. It
was a very difficult business decision about the realities we are in."
Though the budget's the same as last year, the show films in Canada and is
suffering from a lousy exchange rate.

There will be female characters, Kripke promises. But expect more of the
love 'em, leave 'em or kill 'em variety. "We have a plan that's as exciting
as any we've ever had of how to thread new characters in some unexpected
ways," he said, adding that the season opener will have a couple of
"bombshells that will set the show off in a new direction." Just don't mess
too much with those Winchester boys! - Ileane Rudolph

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-News-Blog/Todays-News/Supern
atural-Katie-Cassidy/800042045