I enjoyed Wanted a whole heck of a lot. A lot of the reviews that say
it's flawed but incredibly entertaining hit the nail on the head.
It's a thrill ride. A bloody, nasty but exhilirating thrill ride.

There are 4 or 5 set pieces in the movie that are incredible. My
personal fave is seeing the Repairman's fate. It my be my favorite
scene of that type since Taye Digg's send off in Equilibrium.