I just watched Guy Ritchie's Revolver. I see why it didn't get a big
release because it was a jumbled, confusing mess. The whole mystical,
philosophical bent toward the end of the film derails it. I know a lot
of folks think he is a one trick pony but he does that trick so well
and humor was sorely lacking in this movie. A few scenes were ripe for
the traditional Guy Ritchie treatment but he stayed serious.

I watched and Evening With Kevin Smith and the follow up Evening
Harder. They are fun to watch but the second one got a little tedious.
Smith tells some funny stories about the movie biz and gave some really
good insight on how small films like his work for studios despite not
doing major box office business.

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, "Tracey de Morsella" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>