This isn't Captain America, where you can tell the story without Bucky.
This is Batman, as in..."Batman and Robin". The PROBLEM is that quite
often Robin has been portrayed as this kiddie figure, but he is QUITE an
interesting character and contrast to Batman. One of my favorite Batman
series of books is where Robin is killed. What great writing! Bruce's
humanity comes to the surface and you have this incredibly vulnerable
humanity play with all the anger and sadness coming out. I think Bale is
way off. Nobody wanted to see another BATMAN movie yet he proved everybody
wrong by acting well. I think there should totally be a movie with Robin.

Now, if they try the PENGUIN...THEN I'm with him -- chain me up.

Daryle

--

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking as we used
when we created them." -- Albert Einstein

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: