I don't know if you meant to send me Pat Metheny, but I love the music!

Maurice C. Jennings
Certified Credit Consultant
Credit Justice Services
FEATURES THE 75 Day Credit Makeover.

A client can potentially see an increase of
50 - 100 points in their credit score
in 75 days or less!
100% Money Back Guarantee*
*Terms and conditions apply