This looks good and acurate to the time.   it could be that 'blacks in WWII'
film that alot of us have been waiting for.   A word of warning though.   One
of the posts in the comments section is stone cold racist BS.   So watch the
trailer with that in mind.

-GTW

In a message dated 8/1/08 11:26:55 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> So I suppose everyone has seen the trailer for this film.
> I finally got to view it on the big screen during the X-Files flick.
> But here it is again anyway, for those who may not have.
> Excited about this film...
> Hope its good, because I'm a WW II buff, and this is the kind
> of cinematic "diversity" I'd like to see more of.
>
> Sin / Black Galactus

> HD Trailer:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNImXbbZb2U&feature=related
>
> Movie site:
>
> http://miracleatstanna.movies.go.com/
>
> Miracle at St. Anna is an upcoming 2008 war film directed by Spike
> Lee and written by James McBride. The film is set to be released
> September 26, 2008 set in World War II. The film is set during World
> War II, in fall of 1944 in Tuscany and in contemporary New York City
> and Rome.
>
> Miracle at St. Anna follows four African-American Buffalo Soldiers of
> the all-black 92nd Infantry Division who get trapped near a small
> Tuscan village on the Gothic Line during the Italian Campaign of
> World War II after one of them risks his life to save an Italian boy.
>
> The story is inspired by the Sant'Anna di Stazzema massacre
> perpetrated by the Waffen-SS in retaliation to Italian partisan
> activity. There is also a reference to a sculpted head from Ponte
> Santa Trinita in Florence that acts as a plot device.

Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget?
Read reviews on AOL Autos.

(http://autos.aol.com/cars-BMW-128-2008/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00050000000017
)