There are blacks in diving and swimming. They come from other sports. Black
Americans have participated in softball rowing etc. It is a sad state of black
America that we are responsible for a lot of our problems. Racism has nothing
to do with it. What ever obstacle that is placed in your way, you fight back.
That is an ideal that all humans can work towards. You need to stop worry
about past present and future grievances and work hard. I like the Olympics it
shows how people from small countries can or hard and do well.

Read reviews on AOL Autos.
(http://autos.aol.com/cars-Volkswagen-Jetta-2009/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00030000000007
 )