From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] David Duchovny enters rehab for sex addiction
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, September 1, 2008, 1:43 AM

I've never seen "Evolution", though I take it you like it?

From: Martin <truthseeker_ [EMAIL PROTECTED] com>

Exactly that, Keith. Aside from his over-the-top performance in "Evolution",
he's been the same character all the way through his career.

http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=fQUxw9aUVik

--- On Sun, 8/31/08, KeithBJohnson@ comcast.net <KeithBJohnson@ comcast.net>