If a few of these don't turn up on evilBay by the end of the month, then I'll
be Sarah Palin's uncle.

--- On Fri, 9/12/08, Tracey de Morsella <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: Tracey de Morsella <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [scifinoir2] Batman Comics Destroyed Over Swear Words
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, "'Paul de Morsella'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Friday, September 12, 2008, 11:02 PM

Batman
Comics Destroyed Over Swear Words

12 September
2008 12:02 PM, PDT

Batman comic
bosses are pulping tens of thousands of copies of the latest Dark Knight
adventure because a printing error has left it filled with swear words.

Profanities that
were meant to be blacked out to spare the blushes of young readers were not
printed dark enough - meaning every "f**k" and "s**t" in
Allstar Batman + Robin the Boywonder number 10 is exposed.

DC comics has
sent out the order to stores around the Us to destroy the book.

A spokesperson
tells the New York Post, "As soon as the problem was discovered, we
quickly asked retailers to pull the issue. We apologise to our retailers and
fans for any offence and inconvenience."

http://www.imdb. com/news/ ni0565626/