Have you given it a second look?

From: Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For the Official Record, folks, I lasted abotu forty seconds into "Fringe". I
put my TV on Fox, settled back-

- and then thought to myself, "This is *Abrahms*! It'll launch like like the
Shurttle, majestic as all get-out, make everyone go "WOW!" and then it'll
*disappear*. I have better ways to spend my time.

I spent the hour before the new "Eureka" ep came on watching the Weather
Channel. I think I came out ahead.