--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, "Martin Baxter"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> In perfect honesty, the more I hear about it through ads and discussions
> in all of the SF groups I'm in, the *less* I want to see it. When it's
> released, I'll probably break out my trade and read it through.

I'm reading this now. I'd never heard of it until it was mentioned here.
Living outside for so long I find I did/do miss a lot of interesting
stuff out there. I'm so glad I joined this group. Thanks All.
Anyway, from what I've read so far of Watchmen I just don't see how it
can be done as live action. Seems to me that what works in comic form
rarely translate when real people are involved.
I'm so glad you guys get to test the waters before I do.:-)

Meta