Maybe she could audition for the role of Wonder Woman.

On Nov 11, 2008, at 10:05 AM, Mike Street wrote:

I didn't even know Sydney Poitier was on the show

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 12:34 AM, ravenadal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have never seen the new Knight Rider and, now that Sydney Poitier
has been axed, I never will.

~(no)rave!

http://www.huliq.com/1/72690/knight-rider-ejects-three-stars

Knight Rider Ejects Three Stars

Knight Rider, for some unfathomable reason, has been picked up for a
full season but three of its stars haven't.

Sydney Tamilia Poitier, Yancey Arias and Bruce Davidson all will
disappear after the 13th episode.

This won't make the Knight Rider show better - as if anything could -
but it will make it cheaper to produce. This is what bottom-feeding
ratings do to a budget.

In its most recent airing, Knight Rider managed only a smidgen over 5
million viewers - shows are canceled with substantially higher
audiences - and its 18-49 ratings were just as gross.

If there is an explanation for the continuation of the series, it's
the product placement deal NBC has with the car company that produces
KITT.

The question of the day is, should auto manufacturers, who are going
to Washington begging for a taxpayer bailout, be squandering millions
on road kill like Knight Rider?

Reported by TV Plus. No copyright detected.

--
Michael Street, jr
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Obama 08 - Yes we can