I love Comcast...(ducking and wiping)

  _____

From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Martin Baxter
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 7:27 AM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] RE: Dumping Comcast -Thoughts on Directv? or Tivo
Thanks

SPIT!

Thanks
Date : Mon, 10 Nov 2008 19:56:26 -0800 (PST)
>From : Astromancer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To : scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com

I love cable, but waiting to try out AT&T's Advanced TV (Comcrap!
Spit!!!)...Need internet in the package for a decent price, so Direct TV is
not an option for me...

-See that guy who looks like a cross between Elvis and George Clinton? He is
Johnny Ross.- From THE SIDE STREET CHRONICLES by C.W. Badie