storytelling...

From: Daryle Lockhart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Most accurate review. The best show to compare this with is LSH. I used to joke
about Legion being the only soap opera I've ever been totally hooked on. I
totally enjoyed Brave and the Bold, I thought the narrative style was great and
the inside jokes were fantastic. I also really like what CN has done in
creating a Friday Night lineup (Batman, Secret Saturdays, then Clone Wars).
It's funny, I love the retro design style on this show, but I'm still not sold
on Secret Saturdays' drawings.