NOOO!  Not my Blackberry!  Ah, what a sacrifice to serve as a Leader of the
Free World!  DAMN!
Actually, I can see their point...but I think that it still would be nice
for him to continue to keep a pulse on the technology, particularly the
Internet, which was definitely a key in his winning his campaign.

~ "Where love and magic meet" ~
http://www.adriannebrennan.com
Take a bite out of Blood and Mint Chocolates:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/bamc.html
Experience the magic of Blood of the Dark Moon on 12/2:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/botdm.html