From: Adrianne Brennan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Re: Michelle Forbes(next Gen/Battlestar) to appear in
True Blood
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, November 16, 2008, 7:55 PM

Coolness.  :D  I really do love the show.  I think Lafayette has totally stolen
it--I adore him.  Sam's not bad, and Bill is WAY more interesting in the show
than in the books--or is it just me?

~ "Where love and magic meet" ~
http://www.adrianne brennan.com
Take a bite out of Blood and Mint Chocolates: http://www.adrianne brennan.com/