From: Martin Baxter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Re:Don't See SAW
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, November 18, 2008, 10:54 PM

Grayson, to paraphrase Sir Percy Blakeney, "Sink me if I know!"

I remember when all of that crap was flying through the air, trying to sort out
who was the original Peter Parker, hoping that it would all turn out to be a Pam
Ewing-type dream, being deeply disappointed to wake up with it all still sitting
on my desk. I stopped buying Spiderman after the end of that run, only bought
one Spidey book since, the one in which Aunt May learned his identity. Also, I
don't normally get rid of comics after I buy them. I did with every issue of
Spiderman I owned. Took a 60% loss in the deal.

Ask me if I care.