I liked both of the films and if they make a 3rd I will see that one
also. I liked the puzzle solving and running around of it all. It was
the perfect series of Nick Cage to be in cause he can actually be his
age and not try to look young with hair pluggins.

--
Michael Street, jr
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<a