by too many people.

From: "Martin Baxter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I don't think it would, Daryle.

For one thing, I don't think that there *are* anymore $2 theaters anywhere in
my area. Last I looked there was one way up in northern Gwinnett County, about
an hour's drive from my house. And, perhaps more germane to my sitch, (nod to
Keith for reminding me of this in one of his earlier posts) I learned that I
was a severe introvert via the Briggs-Meyers test, and crowds at close quarters
really shake me up. I can hamdle malls and such, as long as I know that I can
get to clear spaces ASAP. My last time at a theater was back in late July, when
I saw "Sicko" at Phipps Plaza. There were only ten other people in the theater
where the movie was showing, and I still had to remove myself to the farthest
corner of the area to feel comfortable, and I *still* didn't enj! oy the movie.
A friend in Virginia, who advised me to see it, called me later that day to ask
for my evaluation, and she had to drag me back throught the entire viewing from
her *own* memory to get anything out of me.