From: Martin Baxter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [RE][scifinoir2] Grayson's Predicament
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, November 24, 2008, 5:34 PM

More than welcome, Grayson!

And no, my work isn't posted anywhere online. I considered posting at one
website, but time said otherwise. (The story of my life... :-( ) Keith and Astro
here have read some of it, along with about seven other friends of mine. In this
story, my character used to deal with violence in the same way that a pre-teen
kid might, with an almost-gleeful abandon. A set piece in it, which I ahve yet
to fully explore, involves what's called the Death Register, when only the
most exceptionally brutal-yet-imaginitive deaths are recorded for posterity..
One
example I can give - one character is in the Register for convincing 150+ people
to airlock themselves, as opposed to fighting him. He got the write-up for sheer
intimidation.