Ugh. "listening to the audience" when you're also showing ECW = get
ready for more blondes in tight outfits and various live action
versions of "Halo".

Dear Sir Richard Branson,

Would you be interested in launching a cable network called OMNI? I
have a stack of books that would make great  series and original
movies with built-in followings.  If you have a spare $300M US,
lemme know,  we'll start  a network you'll be proud to show on your
spaceships.

Your pal,

Daryle Lockhart