Thanks, I will do that.

From: Bosco Bosco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Dark Shadows was just so unlike anything else happening at the time. It was
equal parts cheesy, and compelling. Sure it's a soap opera but it's a very
adventurous Vampire/Gothic Soap Opera. Monsters, time travel, parallel
universes, it's got it all. It's a campy classic and I would simply suggest
that you revisit it with fresh adult eyes and discover it's unusual charms

Bosco