1.  Name: Wil Lavender
2.  Location: Milledgeville GA
3.  Nickname/ Alias: Dax
4.  To which Speculative Fiction Character do you relate or
identify(describe the character): Jadzia Dax. Old but yet fun and wise.
5.  Favorite SciFi Genres: Space
6.  Favorite Scifi Movies: Star Trek
7.  Favorite SciFi TV or Online Shows  ((canceled shows ok) Well I would
have to say Star Trek and Battlestar Galactica
8.  Favorite SciFi Producers and Directors: I don't have one.
9.  Favorite SciFi Characters: Capt. Janeway and Capt. Sisko
10. Favorite SciFi Villain: Q
11. Favorite SciFi Comics and Graphic Novels: X men
12. Favorite SciFi Film or TV Adaptation of a Book:
13. Favorite SciFi Film or TV Adaptation of a Comic or Graphic Novel: X Men
14. Favorite SciFi Film movie (s) that flopped: The first Hulk movie
15. Your SciFi Favorite  TVShow (s)that was/were canceled unfairly: Jerhico
16. Favorite Speculative Fiction Books:  Not sure
17. Favorite Speculative Fiction Authors: Not sure
18. List speculative fiction stereotyped scenarios or characters that irk
you: The young nerd
19. Other topics of importance to you: The state of the humanity
20. List your own published works, if any: None
21. Your web site: www.myspace.com/dax028
22. Favorite Scifi Web Sites: www.startrek.com
~Tell us anything else you think is important: I am a person that loves
history and love sci-fi. I am a person that also is into current events.