 Subject : Re: [scifinoir2] Coming: Computer-Generated Actors

 Date : Mon, 5 Jan 2009 23:48:51 -0500

 From : "Dax" <nx_31...@yahoo.com>

 To : <scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com>

The question I suppose comes to mind is what happens to the actors that are
alive? What about actors such as Elvis that is dead? Will the estate get the
rights to the image or the studio that they once worked for? A lot of legal
questions but a very fascinating idea.
--Lavender
If you don't like vanilla, try some chocolate.