oh you are a riot!

--- On Thu, 1/8/09, ravenadal <ravena...@yahoo.com> wrote:
From: ravenadal <ravena...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [scifinoir2] Re: Shoot 'Em Up! (plus something extra if u can take it)
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 10:50 AM

            Oh my garsh!  Apparently this is for those of us who really really

REALLY wondered what it would be like to have sex with green

beyotches.  I ain't mad atcha BUT a little forewarning that this clip

was TRIPLE X mighta been a liddle helpful (two and a half minutes AND

a money shot????? Geez, Louise!).

And, Sir, let me say it warms the cockles of my heart to think that

YOU are forming young minds!

~rave!

--- In scifino...@yahoogro ups.com, Augustus Augustus

<jazzynupe_007@ ...> wrote:

> Rave,

> it really was a fun movie.  the title said it all.  just people

getting shot.  talking about meeting a girl and getting carried away.

but here is a link 4 u.  BUT ONLY IF U HAVE THE HEART 4 IT!  it was

made by someone who has way too much time on their hands, and i can't

tell if they like or dislike Kirk and crew.  ***********but i must say

this again people, cut and paste the link only if u have an open mind

and u do not mind a little risque sci-fi

> also, just 2 let u know, it's po_n

> http://www.deviantc lip.com/Media-

25272_Hardcore+ outerspace+ sex+adventure. html

Cinemax and, even

> though I knew what was going to happen, it was still HOT!  It is

going