From: keithbjohn...@comcast.net <keithbjohn...@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [RE][scifinoir2] "Atlantis" Finale Underwhelms
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, January 12, 2009, 1:16 PM

            Yep, those were my objections too. Good point about the ZPM growing
the Wraith ship. They talked about it but never really *showed* it. Hell, there
was no interaction with the ship's crew either. No evil commander coming on
screen saying "We shall feed on the people of your world" or  even "Resistance
is futile". Just a bunch of weapons fire.

I haven't seen the new "Death Race". I was leery of seeing it because "Crank"
was one of the worst movies I've ever seen, and I feared more of the same. But
the homage to "Death Race 2000" and the fact that Joan Allen was in this new
film, made me curious. Thanks for the recommendation.

From: Augustus Augustus <jazzynupe_007@ yahoo.com>