(standing ovation)

 Subject : [scifinoir2] Service Interruption

 Date : Fri, 23 Jan 2009 04:30:00 -0000

 From : "ravenadal" <ravena...@yahoo.com>

 To : scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com

To my international friends and family:

Dear World:

We, the United States of America, your top quality supplier of the
ideals of liberty and democracy, would like to apologize for our 2001-
2008 interruption in service. The technical fault that led to this
eight-year service outage has been located, and the software
responsible was replaced November 4.

Early tests of the newly installed program indicate that we are now
operating correctly, and we were fully functional again on January 20.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the outage. We look
forward to resuming full service and hope to improve in years to come.
We thank you for your patience and understanding,

 Sincerely,

 THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQdwk8Yntds