I will be giving the run a go.

 Subject : [scifinoir2] ...Meanwhile, over on SciFi

 Date : Fri, 23 Jan 2009 21:04:50 +0000

 From : keithbjohn...@comcast.net

 To : scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com

...and, SciFi has a decent new and I guess permanent lineup tonight. Reruns of
"Enterprise" at 5 pm (okay, not everyone will like that), and TNG at 7 pm. Even
if you're sick to death of TNG, they're starting with the point where the
series really took off. Tonight's ep is "Who Watches the Watchers", the show
were Picard is hailed as a god by a proto-Vulcan village. Like I said, this
part of the series is when TNG really started getting good. After that is the
series "Invasion", another Sean Cassidy joint, about a strange body-snatcher
type occurrence in a Florida town. This is, followed by "Moonlight", the
recently canceled that many (like Tracey) grew to love. I've never seen a
single ep, so this is something new to me. And rounding out the night is
Battlestar Galactica.

So, BSG is the only new show in the lineup, but with Invasion and Moonlight,
there may be something new for some...

http://www.scifi.com/schedulebot/index.php3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQdwk8Yntds