Too bad I didn't see this sooner--I live in Boston!! And yes, lots of good
food but I'm vegan, so my knowledge of what is good may be a bit different
than what you might like.

~ "Where love and magic meet" ~
http://www.adriannebrennan.com
Experience the magic of Blood of the Dark Moon:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/botdm.html
Take a bite out of Blood and Mint Chocolates:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/bamc.html
Dare to take The Oath in Book 1 Bound:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/theoath_bound.html