Couldn't have said it better myself.

 Subject : Re: [scifinoir2] Genre Shows Going, Going ... Gone?

 Date : Mon, 9 Feb 2009 08:01:45 -0500

 From : Adrianne Brennan <adrianne.bren...@gmail.com>

 To : scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com

Admittedly, I'm a huge fan of both him and David Tennant. I blame being a
Whovian on that. :D
But still. I hate remakes for the most part. Why bother? If it ain't
broke....

~ "Where love and magic meet" ~
http://www.adriannebrennan.com
Experience the magic of Blood of the Dark Moon:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/botdm.html
Take a bite out of Blood and Mint Chocolates:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/bamc.html
Dare to take The Oath in Book 1 Bound:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/theoath_bound.html