true

From: "Martin Baxter" <truthseeker...@lycos.com>
> Keith, odds are that Nickelodeon will air an Avatar marathon the day of the
> movie's release, so we can get our kicks there.
>

> ---------[ Received Mail Content ]----------
>
>  Subject : Re: [RE][scifinoir2] Re: Shyamalan's Avatar Cast Gets Colorful,
> Finally
>
>  Date : Mon, 09 Feb 2009 18:59:24 +0000
>
>  From : keithbjohn...@comcast.net
>
>  To : scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
>

> I don't think I'll pay to see this either. I just can't believe the studio
> wouldn't cast all Asians in these key roles. What is this: the '70s? The only
> good thing we can all say is that at least we have the cartoon. So often, you
> watch a cartoon and say "That was okay, but i wonder what they could do with
> full length animated movie, or a live action movie" (well, actually, I rarely
> desire live-action versions of animated classics). At any rate, if this movie
> sucks (it well) and i don't see it (I won't) i really don't feel it'll be a
> great loss because the cartoon itself is already excellent.

> From: Augustus Augustus
> > i cosign with Martin.

--- Begin Message ---

Subject : Re: [RE][scifinoir2] Re: Shyamalan's Avatar Cast Gets Colorful, Finally
Date : Mon, 09 Feb 2009 18:59:24 +0000
From : KeithBJohnson@comcast.net
To : scifino...@yahoogroups.com

I don't think I'll pay to see this either. I just can't believe the studio wouldn't cast all Asians in these key roles. What is this: the '70s? The only good thing we can all say is that at least we have the cartoon. So often, you watch a cartoon and say "That was okay, but i wonder what they could do with a full length animated movie, or a live action movie" (well, actually, I rarely desire live-action versions of animated classics). At any rate, if this movie sucks (it well) and i don't see it (I won't) i really don't feel it'll be a great loss because the cartoon itself is already excellent.

--- End Message ---