Okay, I didn't respond to this the first time,  and for that I
apologize. All of you know of my hulu addiction, but also, late last
year I became a slingbox addict as well. And so just as I watch  EPL
games on TV via my net connection,  there are services like this:

http://www.thetelly.net/

That  allow you to watch British TV. Picture is bad sometimes but eh,
so long as I get to see first run Dr Who and Chelsea matches, whatever.

On a related note, as of this Friday, I am no longer a Time Warner
cable subscriber. I  have decided to support the empire and get
satellite. I sat down to watch the BAFTAs and the "channel wasn't
available". Not only  did BigBrotherCorp give me literally  three
times the channels for 1/3 less per month, the DVR has a larger hard
drive.