Thank you, sir!

 Subject : [scifinoir2] Goog411

 Date : Thu, 12 Feb 2009 03:50:40 -0800 (PST)

 From : Augustus Augustus <jazzynupe_...@yahoo.com>

 To : atlantameetngre...@yahoogroups.com, bham_meet_n_gr...@yahoogroups.com,
Christina Powell <missjmuffi...@yahoo.com>, rdejarnettmann...@yahoo.com, Sammie
Bibb <sammieb...@yahoo.com>, Sci Fi <scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com>

Thought you all might want this.  I checked the link, and then programmed it in
my cell.  Tried it yesterday - just 2 see if it worked.  it did.  so enjoy!

Just leave it up to Google to come up with something like this!!!

My compliments to Google!

Here's a number worth putting in your cell phone, or your home phone speed
dial: 1-800-goog411.  This is an awesome service from Google, and it's free --
great when you are on the road.

Don't waste your money on information calls and don't waste your time manually
dialing the number.  I am driving along in my car and I need to call the golf
course and I don't know the number.  I hit the speed dial for information that
I have programmed (1-800-goog411). The voice at the other end says, "City &amp;
State."  I say, "  Garland ,  Texas ."  He says, "Business, Name or Type of
Service."  I say, Firewheel Golf Course."  He says, "Connecting" and Firewheel
answers the phone. How great is that?  This is nationwide and it is absolutely
free!

Click on the link below and watch the short clip for a quick demonstration.

http://www.google. com/goog411/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQdwk8Yntds