You've got to be into dark, heavy stories that develop over time.
I liked it!

  _____

From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scifino...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Keith Johnson
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2009 6:02 PM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] "Push"

Never saw "Asunder". Any good?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Reece Jennings" <mcjennings...@yahoo.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2009 12:25:10 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern

I did security for the NAACP at their National Conventions.  And you're
right about the Reids.
They are the same way in person.  Really impressive!

Thanks for the info about them.  I didn' tknow all of that!

Did you see 'Asunder'?

 <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005516/>
Blair Underwood <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005516/>  ... Chance Williams
<http://resume.imdb.com/> Debbi Morgan <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005247/>