From: "Martin Baxter" <truthseeker...@lycos.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, March 6, 2009 8:01:21 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [RE][scifinoir2] "Burn Notice" Season Finale

        This show is a prize. The only sour note I hear is the inclusion of
Tricia Helfer as the mystery woman. IMO, she can't act. As a dangerous foe,
she's laughable to me. If I were Michael in that sitch, I would've done what
Mel Gibson's character in "Payback" did to Kris Kristofferson's character when
he wouldn't give him back his $70,000.

Shoot her.

Martin (NOT advocating violence)