Considering the fact that I have yet to watch more than ten minutes of the
season presently running...

 Subject : [scifinoir2] Heroes Will Live On For Fourth Season

 Date : Fri, 6 Mar 2009 20:28:03 -0800

 From : "Tracey de Morsella" <tdli...@multiculturaladvantage.com>

 To : <scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com>,     "'Cinque3000'"
<cinque3...@verizon.net>,        <ggs...@yahoo.com>

NBC's Heroes  is going to make it to a fourth
season after all. There is an upside, though; if reports are true, the
season will be shorter than usual.

NBC's entertainment president Angela Bromstad confirmed that the network
plans to bring the show back for a fourth season yesterday... but admitted
that that season was likely to be 18-20 episodes, instead of the usual 23+
episodes required for a season. Bromstad also, according to the Hollywood
Reporter, admitted that NBC has discussed setting a date for concluding
Heroes  , and constructing the remaining
episodes with a view to creating an overarching storyline, a la Lost and
Battlestar Galactica... all of which sounds like there may be hope for the
(admittedly, currently-floundering) show after all. Now I'm even more
intrigued to see what impact Bryan Fuller
's return has on the show, when his episodes start airing in a few weeks.

NBC:

4dcce677de8d17e05> 'Heroes' will continue next season [Hollywood Reporter]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQdwk8Yntds