Now, Keith! You're not being honest here. You *are* feeling something about
this flick.

That it should be tossed in the trash as soon as the first, final and only
print is made. ;-)

 Subject : Re: [scifinoir2] Airbender: Shyamalan looking for his Earth Kingdom
in Virginia.

 Date : Sat, 7 Mar 2009 23:45:39 +0000 (UTC)

 From : Keith Johnson <keithbjohn...@comcast.net>

 To : scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com

Huh. "Multi-ethnic" in my experience in H'Wood usually means that the
preponderance of cool heroes are white, the villains may have some colour, the
the background slaves, servants, and warriors are the most likely places to
find color. I also bristle whenever people seem to feel that actively seeking
people of color is somehow narrow-minded or exclusionary.
Not feeling this thing at all...