From: Aubrey Leatherwood <aubrey.leatherw...@hotmail.com>

Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 22:05:04
To: <scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] (unknown)

Aww Maurice, I'm editing right now, but I'm here to keep you company on your
blackberry! :) Thanks for being my new facebook buddy!

Aubrey Leatherwood
www.aubreyleatherwood.com
FaceBook * MySpace
The People You Know, The Sex They Have
ROMANTIC TIMES NOMINEE FOR BEST CONTEMPORARY EROTICA 2008
ISBN: 978-0-9818905-0-0
Lyrical Press. Inc