From: Rouge <wlro...@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [RE][scifinoir2] Syfy big deal for EnnBeeSee
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, March 19, 2009, 6:21 PM

I remember the very first
day when the sci-fi network came out. I was so excited. I thought that this
would be a network that would show those old sci fi black and white movies. I
was so disappointed when it showed neither that at all. I think the thing that
makes me wonder about the network is that the shows that are truly sci-fi in
nature are the ones that are not getting any promotions from the network. I can
care less about wrestling. If I really wanted to see something like that I can
go to Spike. The network for men--or so they say. My point being, back in the
90's there were the Action Pack Hour. Shows like Xena and Hercules. Lets not
forget Cleopatra 2525. Don't get me wrong, I love sports and action but if we
are going to do wrestling lets at least try to make it sci-fi in nature.

--Lavender