RiPPa . has posted a new blog entry.
Manage alerts settings

Michelle Obama Is a Bitch & She Looks Like James Brown
Mar 24, '09 9:53 AM
for everyone

Yeah I know, disturbing title right? Well, those are not my thoughts. Actually
its a summation of how right wing writer Burt Prelutsky over at TOWNHALL.COM
referenced her in his article Let Us Not Praise Famous Men - Or Women. Here's
the excerpt of what he said that is pertinent to this discussion:

"Take Michelle Obama…please. Every time I turn around, there she is on a
magazine cover. Now, normally, like the Mafia, I lay off the spouses, but
inasmuch as this particular spouse attended the same racist church as her hubby
for 20 years, I’ll make an exception in her case. After all, in spite of the
fact that affirmative action got her an Ivy League degree and a $7,000-a-week
salary and, moreover, has sent billions of dollars for no particularly good
reason to Africa, she insists this is a mean country. The burning question in
my circle is: if the First Family gets a female dog, will she be the First
Bitch or will she have to settle for second place?" - Burt Prelutsky

Now you guys know how edgy I can be, and by now you know I have a sense of
humor. You know this, right? Yes, I love a good laugh and I painstakingly do my
best to always provide you folks with a good laugh every now and then. Well, to
me, this shit above isn't funny, and neither is this next jab taken by the same
writer in the same article:

"Naturally, the left-wing media is now trying to convince us that this James
Brown-look-alike has all the allure, glamour and fashion sense of Jackie
Kennedy." - Burt Prelutsky

Now, if this was just some yahoo talking out the side of his ass, I wouldn't
even care. But the fact that these words were written on a website that is
owned by a Christian Radio Network which leans heavily to the right with their
politics is cause for concern. I mean, when did Christians become racist? What
ever happened to "Jesus loves the little children, all the children of the
world, red and yellow BLACK and white, they are precious in his sight...", aww
hell you know the rest. Yeah whatever happened to that?

Oh lemme guess, Jesus loves everybody in the world unless you happen to be
Black and living in the White House and leader of the free world, right? So
like, this Jesus guy and his daddy pretty much sanctioned the invasion of Iraq
by appearing in a dream to George Bush, causing death and destruction, but yet
he doesn't like Michelle Obama's arms? Wow, what a critic this Jesus guy and
his followers are. I say critic because using the word hypocritical would be so
wrong of a description.

Oh by the way, here's one last shot from another article from the same Jesus
loving writer on the same Jesus loving website:

"If we were a racist society, Oprah Winfrey, your fairy godmother, certainly
wouldn't be a billionaire; she'd be fetching someone's mint julep. And Colin
Powell and Condoleezza Rice wouldn't grow up to be secretaries of state; they'd
be sweeping out the stables. And Will Smith and Denzel Washington wouldn't be
movie stars; they'd be in the fields picking cotton." - Burt Prelutsky

Damn, I'm so glad they cleared that all up because I was just about to call the
author who made the Michelle Obama/James Brown connection racist. Oh well, I
guess its true that all Black people look alike. Yup, we sure do and that has
nothing to do with being racist. Hell, if this country were racist, Will Smith
would be still picking cotton. It would appear that the Jesus loving website
has since retracted the "she's a bitch" line because it's no longer in the
piece. I guess this was due in part by the vigilance of Chris Kelly, over at
Huffington Post for his expose.

God Bless America!

(sorry Jeremiah Wright)

audio reply video reply
Add a Comment

Copyright 2009 Multiply Inc, 6001 Park of Commerce, Boca Raton, FL 33487, USA
Stop e-mails, view our privacy policy, or report abuse: click here

--
He who loves first, wins!
The Lord is my shepherd...period!

We work with a group of buyers who are interested in purchasing monthly
payments secured by real estate.
www.don1228. net

We teach CPR and First Aid:
www.cpr-solutions. net

We market Acai:
http://www.amazonth under.com/ members/acai4me

Where do you want to go? Get a free 3-day, 2-night vacation to one of 20 resort
cities just for registering!

http://donshort. inteletravel. com