From: "B. Smith" <daikaij...@yahoo.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 9:30:55 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [RE][scifinoir2] Hulu--Who Knew?

K-Ville had it's heart in the right place but the showrunners didn't do enough
homework. The one blunder that left most folks open mouthed or falling on the
floor laughing was having the Convention Center double as the airport. It was a
gaffe of epic proportions. Seeing the Crescent City Connection(the bridge over
the Mississippi River) in the background at the "airport" was jaw droppingly
dumb.

There were smaller gaffes like the wrong accents, made up New Orleans
traditions(gumbo parties kind of exist but they aren't called that), some bad
geography, parts of the city standing in for others and other things that gave
locals a few chuckles.

But locals supported the show and the crew loved it there. They had a rough
start but they were fixing the problems. I wished they could have gotten
another season to get it right.