From: Martin Baxter <truthseeker...@lycos.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2009 6:48:22 AM
Subject: Re: [RE][scifinoir2] Earthstorm is on again.

First Laugh of the Morn Award to the lovely lady!

Date : Sat, 28 Mar 2009 17:51:52 -0700 (PDT)
>From : Grayson Reyes-Cole <grayson.reyescole@ yahoo.com>
To : scifino...@yahoogro ups.com

Did somebody say something about demolitions experts turned into astronauts
riding a shuttle powered by a nucular (in honor of the former president) pulse?
oh yeah, baby, I think I just died and went to... oh wait... oh no... I don't
think I like it here very much.

Grayson Reyes-Cole
http://www.graysonr eyescole. com
Facebook
Bright Star
When evil is done for the greater good, a price must always be paid...
In Print April 6, 2009

Ghost Writer Reviews: Grayson-Reyes Cole is an incredibly imaginative and
original writer, and fans of dark fantasy, modern fantasy, and science fiction
will enjoy “Bright Star” . Read the full review at
http://ghostwriterr eviews.com/ index.php? main_page= product_info&products_id=
608