From: Martin Baxter <truthseeker...@lycos.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2009 10:20:30 AM
Subject: RE: [RE][scifinoir2] Cameron

I need to start tattooing reminders on the insides of my eyelids... I was
supposed to watch that.

Date : Sat, 11 Apr 2009 07:55:00 -0400
>From : Aubrey Leatherwood <aubrey.leatherwood@ hotmail.com>
To : <scifino...@yahoogro ups.com>

I was watching the Terminator season finale. It was awesome.

Aubrey Leatherwood
www.aubreyleatherwo od.com
FaceBook * MySpace Imperfection
A tale of perfect commitment, perfect love... and perfect sex.
Available March 16, 2009 from Lyrical Press
The People You Know, The Sex They Have
ROMANTIC TIMES NOMINEE FOR BEST CONTEMPORARY EROTICA 2008
ISBN: 978-0-9818905- 0-0