From: Keith Johnson <keithbjohn...@comcast.net>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2009 6:11:33 PM
Subject: [scifinoir2] ...and tonight on SciFi...Thor and Wolves

I'm leery of anyone trying to do the Thor thing. Maybe I'm just still reeling,
decades later, from the horrible, Incredible Hulk TV movie with Thor, where
anyone could pick up Mjolnir.   Not sure what to make of this flick. Another in
the long line of scifi crap?
and the movie "War Wolves". I think that's the one with John Saxon. It's
already aired once, I believe. Anyone seen it? Tell me it's worth a good
time-wasting for late night viewing?!

************ ********* ********* ********* ****

'Thor: Hammer of the Gods' airs Saturday, April 11 '09 at 9pm, and is repeated
April 12 '09 at 1am on the SciFi Channel (US). This '09 made-for-TV movie stars
Zachery Ty Bryan, Mac Brandt, Daz Crawford, John Laskowski, Raicho Vasilev,
Alexis Peters, Melissa Leigh, Velislav Pavlov and George Zlatarev. Filmed in
Sofia, Bulgaria, by Unified Film Organization (who brought us 'Polar Storm').
From Movie Web:
The epic saga focuses on a Viking boy, Modi, who is cursed to never touch a
weapon lest he lose his soul. Modi is a frustrated Viking, angry with the world
and the Gods themselves. His quest against the Gods forces him into
hand-to-hand battles with giants, trolls, demons and even beautiful Valkyries.