Her website is here:  http://jasikanicole.com/

I Googled her when the show started because she looks like an actress who
appears on some local commercials in the DC area.  It wasn't her, but it
was interesting to learn about her artwork and sketches.

James Landrith
ja...@jameslandrith.com
cell: 703-593-2065 * fax: 760-875-8547
AIM/MSN/Yahoo! IM: jlandrith