Now THAT was good stuff!  How ironic is it that Nicolas Meyer wrote and
directed both one of the best Star Trek movies: The Wrath of Khan and,
arguably, one of the worst: "The Undiscovered Country," (which had the ignoble
distinction of breaking the streak of the even numbered Trek movies being
superior to the odd numbered ones).  But I forgive him because he also wrote
"The Voyage Home," still my favorite Trek movie.

~rave!