I think being the "best reality show" is akin to being the "biggest midget" and
I, personally, find "The Amazing Race" no more redeeming than say, "The Biggest
Loser."  But, I am an inveterate channel surfer and I always stop for black
people - so I saw some of this year's "Amazing Race."  Those sisters were cut
throat (and I mean that in "good" way)!  Of course, this also lead to them,
black women, being cast as the villians of the piece but even (warning: Amos
'n' Andy reference up ahead) Sapphire shines.

~rave!