Wow... They went there. They will probably loose their fan base after this.
Broadcasters keep trying to force good shows to be kid friendly to get those
ratings. There's a balance that has to be found between the two or not at
all.

Have you noticed that majority of the action films are now pg13?

--
Bringing diversity to perversity for 9 years!