Well, hell. I was debating going to see "Terminator Salvation" today, though I
guess I could get ahead on some work. But if this is what SciFi has on, I guess
there's no reason to stay around the crib. I mean, i watched "Land of the Lost"
when it was on way back when, and I guess it'd now have a nostalgic camp charm
to it. But an all-day marathon of painfully fake T-Rexes, repetitive viewings
of those slow moving Sleestak? Don't think I could handle it.
Not really excited about the movie, either. I like Will Ferrell okay, but his
goofy guy schtick seems to be on autopilot for the movie, and I'm afraid the
funniest bits are being revealed in the trailer.