Daryle, IMO, Julia Roberts was done at "Stepmom". If I'd paid to see that, they
would've had to taze me, bro.

 Subject : Re: [scifinoir2] Re: "Museum" comedy beats "Terminator" at box office

 Date : Mon, 25 May 2009 13:21:31 -0400

 From : Daryle Lockhart <dar...@darylelockhart.com>

 To : scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com

Duplicity was so bad I wanted my money back at a press screening.
Julia Roberts is DONE. Clive Owen gets a 5 movie pass due to
"Children Of Men".

Terminator:Salvation was a waste of $200 million. If James Cameron
doesn't want to direct another Terminator movie, then the story is
done. The only way to save Terminator is to give it to Robert
Rodriguez.

Night Of the Museum could be awful. We'll never know. It's a family
movie. And family movie means one car = 2-5 tickets sold.
Terminator movie is barely a date movie, so one car = 1 ticket.
This is why Star Trek is still doing well. People aren't going
alone. So yeah, Terminator was beat by 10 million dollars. What was
Warner Brothers thinking? You only go against a family movie if you
think the movie has something offensive that will keep a segment
out of theaters. It will do sorta well on DVD, but Paramount will
probably time the DVD release of Transformers to beat it there, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQdwk8Yntds